Greigs offers legal advice, assistance and representation on all employment, industrial relations, human resources and safety matters.
Some of the specific services include:
- Advice in safety matters – including managing serious incidents from the start and representation in prosecutions and coronial inquiries.
- Industrial relations advice including EA strategies and negotiations.
- Strategic advice on major initiatives in the workplace that affect employees.
- Resolving senior level management problems.
- Advice on termination of employment including defending claims of Adverse Action, Unfair Dismissal, Breach of Contract and Discrimination.
- Training for supervisors and managers on dealing with poor conduct or performance and termination of employment.
- Auditing and reviewing HR functionality.
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts & HR policies and procedures.